> INFO > Visitors
- By Bus
Blue Line : 153, 162, 260, 362, 461, 463
Green Line : 5615, 5618, 6623, 7613, Yeongdeungpo 10
Red Line : 10, 70-2, 108, 1002, 7007-1, G7625
Airport Limousine : 6030
- By Subway : Line #9 National Assembly Station: Exit 1 or 6
Line #5 Yeouido Station: take bus line 153, 162, 461
In accordance with the National Assembly transportation system, only vehicles on official duty, with a disabled passenger and others in need of protection are allowed to park in the National Assembly complex. Tourists and ordinary visitors (including buses) are asked to park at the Han Riverside Parking Lot.
National Assembly Tour
- Tour Reservation
Visitors can make a tour reservation by sending an email to email@example.com at least 3 days before the planned date.
- Tour Routes
· Main Building: Plenary Chamber and Exhibition Gallery (4th floor)
· Memorial Hall: Orientation Theater and Exhibition Halls
· Legislative Experience Hall: Experience a mock National Assembly for a group of 20 to 45 elementary school 4th graders
- Tour Hours
9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Last admission: 5 p.m.; Lunch break: 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.)
9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Last admission: 12 p.m.)
- Main Building: for groups of 10 or more persons only
- Memorial Hall: Self-guided tours only
* Individual visitors (fewer than 10 persons) can take a tour which starts at 12 p.m.
· Closed on
Sundays, National Holidays, Workers’ Day (May 1), National Assembly Inauguration Day (May 31)
- Tour Info
· The Main Building Tour starts at the reception area, just inside the rear entrance of the Main Building.
The Memorial Hall Tour starts at the Visitor Center, just inside the main entrance of the Memorial Hall.
· Please bring your ID. All visitors are required to present their ID to enter the building.
· Please arrive on time if you booked a guided tour. You may not be allowed to join the tour if you arrive late.
· We operate shuttles that run between the Main Building and the Memorial Hall. Shuttle service is available to all visitors
at no charge, though priority is given to the elderly, disabled, and children.
- The shuttle runs on weekdays only, from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- The shuttle departs from the Main Building at 05/20/35/50 past each hour, and from the Memorial Hall at 00/15/30/45
past each hour.
· Visitors wishing to tour the National Assembly Library must apply and receive authorization through
the National Assembly Library website (https://www.nanet.go.kr/english/02_services/09/guided.jsp)
· Video and audio recording are prohibited during guided tours. Violators may be subject to legal punishment.
- Please note:
· Main Building Tours may be cancelled without notice when a plenary session is convened.
· Tours may be re-routed or cancelled if necessary for building security.
· Speaking quietly is appreciated. If someone disrupts a tour, the person may be asked to leave.
To plan your visit, please email or call us for booking or further information.
Please let us know the date and time when you would like to visit the National Assembly, the number of visitors,
as well as your telephone number. Reservations must be made at least three days in advance.